Exfoliation is helpful for anyone who is looking for younger, more toned, more revitalised skin. Exfoliation treatments are a great way to brighten dull skin by removing dead layers of skin. Dermalogica created products for use at home or salons. Multivitamin Power Exfoliant is Dermalogica's professional exfoliating treatment that removes dry, dead skin cells. It contains a powerful blend of salicylic acid, retinol and lactic acid with gentle botanical extracts, essential oils and vitamins. This simple, one-step lipid base can be easily massaged onto your face or a client's face.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Hand soap
- Non-comedogenic facial cleanser
Pull hair away from your face or your client's using a headband. Wash your hands using warm water and soap to remove dirt and bacteria.
Wash your face using a non-comedogenic facial cleanser and rinse using warm water. Don't forget to wash your eyebrows, jaw and hairline.
Pat your face dry using a soft towel.
Lightly dampen your face. Squeeze a small amount of Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Exfoliant onto your fingers.
Using a circular motion, gently massage the power exfoliant onto face from the jawline to the hairline.
Rinse your face using warm water. Use a towel to gently dry the face.
Tips and warnings
- Use Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Exfoliant every two weeks for the best results.
- Use a SPF 15 to 30 daily.
- Use gentle non-comedogenic face washes to avoid damaging delicate and tender skin.
- Do not use other exfoliants at the same time.
- Do not use harsh scrubs or loofahs right after this peel it can cause telangiectasia a skin disorder that causes permanent skin damage.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for