The video games “LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy” and “LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga” feature a door with Jabba the Hutt’s face over it. This door allows you to access the Bounty Hunter missions, which require you to locate a certain character within a three-minute time limit. Successfully completing each mission earns you a Gold Brick and studs. The “Original Trilogy” game has 10 missions, and the “Complete Saga” game has 20 missions. You’ll need to unlock and purchase six specific bounty hunter characters to open the Jabba door.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Play through Episode IV: Chapter 3--Mos Eisley Spaceport--in Story Mode. When you’ve completed this chapter, head to the bar inside the Mos Eisley Cantina to activate the Extras menu. Select “Characters” and scroll through the available options to purchase Greedo.
Complete Episode VI: Chapter 2--Great Pit of Carkoon--in Story Mode. Walk up to the bar, select “Characters” and purchase 4-LOM, Bossk, Boba Fett and Dengar.
Finish Episode VI: Chapter 6--Into the Death Star--in Story Mode. Go to the bar, select “Characters” and purchase IG-88.
Walk up to the Jabba door, which is located inside the Cantina in the area between Episodes IV and V, and wait for it to open. Enter the room and go to the bar. Select a mission from the menu.
Complete Episode IV: Chapter 3--Mos Eisley Spaceport--in Story Mode. Select “Characters” from the Extras menu at the Cantina bar and purchase Greedo.
Play Episode VI: Chapter 1--Jabba’s Palace--in Story Mode. Walk to the bar and scroll through the “Characters” menu to purchase Bossk.
Finish the Story Mode version of Episode VI: Chapter 2--Great Pit of Carkoon. Go to the bar and purchase Boba Fett from the “Characters” menu.
Play through Episode VI: Chapter 6--Into the Death Star--in Story Mode. Scroll through the “Characters” menu at the bar and purchase IG-88.
Exit the Cantina to reach the Junkyard. Walk around the corner to the Jabba door. When the door opens, enter the area beyond and go over to the bar. Select a mission.
Tips and warnings
- If you don’t have enough studs to buy a character, collect more by breaking objects or destroying other characters in the Cantina. You can also get more studs by playing through the chapters in Free Play Mode once you’ve completed them in Story Mode.
- You don’t have to achieve True Jedi status or find all the mini-kit canisters in each chapter to unlock characters. You just have to play through the entire chapter.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for