The Ab Lounge is a piece of exercise equipment often sold via television infomercials that is intended to help sculpt the abdominal muscles and strengthen the core. The chair-like set-up of the Ab Lounge is ideal for a number of workouts and exercises found in the Ab Lounge Owner's Manual, which has suggestions for exercisers at all levels of fitness. When exercising with the Ab Lounge, it is important to concentrate on your form and technique.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Warm up by jogging or engaging in another aerobic exercise for five to 10 minutes before using your Ab Lounge. This increases your heart rate and increases blood flow to the lungs.
Stretch your body for five to 10 minutes after warming up.
Consult your Ab Lounge Owner's Manual for a list of workouts to do on your Ab Lounge. The manual has recommended workouts and exercises for all levels of fitness, from beginner to intermediate to advanced.
Perform the suggested exercises slowly and with controlled motions. Do not go too fast, as this can cause injuries.
Take a short rest if you begin to feel fatigued or too sore. It is best to stop if you are no longer performing the exercises with good form and proper technique.
Tips and warnings
- Start slowly and build your repetitions up over time.
- Inspect your Ab Lounge for damage between uses, to ensure that the equipment is in proper repair.
- You should have three feet of clearance around your Ab Lounge.
- The Ab Lounge is not intended for use by children.
- Read all of the safety warnings and notices that come with your Ab Lounge before operating the Ab Lounge.
- The Ab Lounge can safely accommodate a user of up to 113 Kilogram.
- Always stretch after warming up, not before. This will decrease your risk of tearing or straining a muscle.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for