The breasts in a human are completely composed of fat rather than a combination of fat and muscles, like other areas of the body. If you want to increase the size and shape of your breasts, you cannot bulk them up with exercise because the fat cannot be worked out. Instead you will need to gain weight in general, and try to develop the growth of the fat cells that are particular to the breast area.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Vegetable oils
- Dry fruit
- Fatty fish
- Breast enhancing lotion
- Breast growth supplement
- Oestrogen pills
Introduce a lot of high fat, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol foods into your diet to encourage weight gain. These include various nuts, healthy vegetable oils, dry fruit and fatty fish.
Apply breast-enhancing lotions to your breasts on a daily basis. When you apply the lotion, make sure to use steady massaging motions to promote the development of fat cells in the breast.
Take a supplement that stimulates the growth of breast fat cells. Look for ingredients that mention fenugreek, fennel and blessed thistle.
Start a course of oestrogen pills to help direct more fat depositing cells into your breast. The oestrogen regulates your breast growth, so increasing the oestrogen in your body can help increase your breast size.
Tips and warnings
- You can try doing chest exercises, which will tone your breasts and give the impressions of larger breasts.
- Do not start any medicinal routine without consulting your doctor first.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for