As babies gain strength and gross motor skills, they often benefit from play equipment designed to support them in sitting and standing positions. A baby weighing less than 11.3 Kilogram with the ability to support her head may enjoy bouncing in a Jumperoo. This baby seat holds the baby in a seated position, while allowing the baby's toes to touch the floor---enabling baby to bounce and jump in the seat.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- 3 AA batteries
Open the battery compartment and insert the batteries. Screw the compartment door back into place.
Place the baby into the Jumperoo seat and assess the height. The proper height is with the baby's toes just touching the floor. If the baby's feet dangle without touching, lower the seat. If the baby's feet rest firmly on the floor, raise the seat.
Change the seat height if necessary by turning the Jumperoo upside down. Adjust the three strap bars around the bottom of the seat by pulling each strap bar up and sliding the canvas strap away from the bar. Reinsert the bars into the straps at the desired height and snap the bars back into place.
Place the baby into the seat again after adjusting the seat height and confirm that the baby's feet are at the proper height.
Turn the power switch to the "on" position to start the music. Adjust the play for short or long play, and the volume control as you desire.
Supervise the baby while she plays in the Jumperoo and remove her from the seat when she is finished playing.
Tips and warnings
- Remove the seat pad from the Jumperoo and wash it in a gentle, cold wash cycle in the washing machine. Dry the seat in the dryer.
- Wipe the plastic parts of the Jumperoo with a damp cloth and dishwashing soap. Do not use chlorine bleach or abrasive cleaners on the Jumperoo.
- Stop using the Jumperoo when your baby becomes able to climb out unassisted.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for