Turning off the banner page on a high volume office machine, like the WorkCentre 7335, is a good way to cut your printing costs. Banner pages are used mostly as job separators or title pages for a print job. Xerox allows for turning off of banner pages through the tools menu on the machine itself.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Press the "log in/log out" button on the control panel and enter your user name and ID.
Press the "Machine Status" button on the control panel of the copier to display the machine status screen.
Press the "Tools" tab on the control panel display.
Press the "System Settings" button on the display. Locate and press the selection for "Print Service Settings." This will be located in the group section on the display. Locate and press the option for "Other Settings" in the Feature part of the display screen.
Select the "Banner Sheet" option on the display. Press the "Change Settings" button on the display. Select "Off" as the option and then press the "Save" button. Press the "Close" button.
Press the "log in/log out" button on the control panel and then press the "Log out" option after the log out confirmation message.
Tips and warnings
- The default user ID on this series of copies is "x-admin" and the default password is "1111."
- When sending a print job, you can overwrite these settings by choosing the banner page option in the driver.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for