With the prices of cigarettes rising, many people choose to roll their own cigarettes. While rolling paper and normal paper may look alike, they are very different. Rolling paper is a thin, breathable paper with a narrow layer of glue along the edge to help seal the tobacco inside. These properties make rolling paper smokable. Regular paper, on the other hand, is usually very thick and not breathable. While you can roll a cigarette with normal paper, it is not recommended.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- White paper
Cut a 5 cm (2-inch) square from the sheet of paper.
Take the filter and place it just before the edge on one side of the paper. This will be the end you smoke from. Follow any directions that came with the filter to ensure you put it in the correct way.
Spread the tobacco out evenly onto the paper. The tobacco should be spread up to the filter, not beyond (or under) it. Use enough tobacco so that when the cigarette is rolled, it is close to the same width as the filter.
Roll the paper very tight into a cylinder. It is best to do this over a clean table just in case anything comes out. You do not need to lick the paper as you would with rolling paper, because there is no adhesive to create a seam.
Tips and warnings
- When smoking the cigarette, hold it very tight. Because you have used regular paper, there's no adhesive to keep the paper together.
- It is recommended that you use rolling paper and not regular paper.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for