Gmail is a Google's free e-mail service. It is very popular because it is reliable, free, flexible and fast. Its search feature makes finding e-mails easy. When you compose a message, the font will automatically be set to Times New Roman font. You can use this font or choose another. Your choices are Sans Serif, Serif, Wide, Narrow, Comic Sans MS, Courier New, Garamond, Georgia, Tahoma, Trebuchet MS and Veranda.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Gmail account
- Computer with Internet access
Go to the Gmail site (see Resources). Enter your username and password to login, unless you are already logged in.
Select the "Compose mail" button located on the top-right of the screen.
Move your cursor to the top of the body box. This is the large box where you type your message. Select a font by pressing the "F" and choosing the font your want from the drop-down menu.
Begin typing your e-mail.
Tips and warnings
- The default font is Times New Roman. You cannot change the default font.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for