Facial hair, or lack thereof, can be a cause of real anxiety for teenage boys. Adolescents hit puberty at different times and those late to develop facial hair often feel insecure. However, in time, most men will develop facial hair, although how much varies depending on ethnicity and individual hormone levels. Several products on the market claim to promote the growth of facial hair but the only clinically proven method is to take hormone supplements.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Androstanolone cream
- Testeosterone injection
Use Rogaine and Firaus Oil to promote growth of facial hair. These products are primarily designed for men losing hair through baldness but are equally effective at promoting the growth of facial hair.
Rub Androstanolone cream into your skin. This steroid quickens the onset of puberty, so will promote the growth of facial hair. However, steroids have unwanted side effects so use with caution.
Inject testosterone. Low testosterone levels is often a cause of sparse facial hair. The injection will be given by a doctor but most doctors will be reticent to take such an extreme course of action for what is considered to be a minor problem.
Tips and warnings
- It is an urban myth that shaving promotes the growth of facial hair. Shaving will cause the facial hair already there to grow more coarsely but it will not speed the growth of facial hair yet to appear.
- Perhaps the best course of action to promote the growth of facial hair is to wait. Taking steroids or testosterone supplements is high risk and can cause more serious problems than lack of facial hair.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for