Some icons are placed on your taskbar in what is known as the Quick Launch toolbar. The default size of the toolbar icons might be too small for your taste. Fortunately, you can make toolbar icons bigger by simply configuring the view settings for the taskbar.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Right click on the "Quick Launch" toolbar.
Scroll to “View.”
Click “Large Icons.” The toolbar icons will now appear larger.
Tips and warnings
- Make the icons smaller through the same process, only click “Small Icons” instead of “Large Icons.”
- The taskbar must be unlocked for you to make the toolbar icons larger. Unlock the taskbar by right clicking on it and clicking “Lock the Taskbar” to remove the checkmark that is placed next to it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for