Aquadoodle mats are designed to react with water to allow children 2 years and older a chance to express their artistic abilities without the need for potentially messy paints or markers. Aquadoodles can be transported with the child both indoors and outside, which can cause the play mat to become messy. Cleaning an Aquadoodle according the manufacturer's instructions will help ensure that it remains usable for several years.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Soft cloth
Wipe off any dirt or debris with a soft, dry cloth.
Wet a sponge with plain water. Wring out the majority of the water until the sponge is damp, not soaking wet.
Wipe down the mat's suface with the sponge. No other cleaning products should be used on the mat's surface.
Allow the mat to dry completely before storing it in a dry area. This will help prevent the formation of mould or mildew.
Tips and warnings
- Avoid allowing a child to play with the Aquadoodle mat in an area of high humidity. This could cause the mat's surface to become overly moist, which could impair the mat's performance.
- Never place the Aquadoodle mat in the washing machine. This could destroy it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for