La Gard brand electronic safe locks allow multiple users to access the lock using a personal combination. The lock administrator must add the user to the lock access list. Afterward, users can change their personal combination to any series of six digits.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Enter your current combination and open the safe door. Leave the door open through the combination change process.
Use the keypad to enter six zeros (0-0-0-0-0-0).
Enter the new six-digit combination two times. If the two entries don't match, the LED flashes three times and beeps three times. Wait at least 30 seconds and repeat the reset process beginning with Step 2.
Test the new combination several times with the door open. After entering a successful combination, the lock beeps twice and flashes twice.
Tips and warnings
- For maximum security, do not use any number personally associated with you, such as your birthday.
- Do not close the safe door until you are sure that the new combination you entered was accepted and will open the lock.
- If you enter the wrong combination four times in a row, the lock will be inaccessible for five minutes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for