New Hewlett-Packard computers come with a pre-installed game console, "HP Games by Wild Tangent." Games on the console come with a free, one-hour trial period, after which you must purchase the full version to continue playing. One of the games is "Diner Dash," a restaurant time management game. To continue serving food, seating customers and clearing tables, purchase the full version to unlock the game.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Visit the "HP Games by Wild Tangent" website (see Resources) or click on the "Buy Now" button in the pop-up box when your "Diner Dash" trial expires.
Type "Diner Dash" in the search box located on the right corner of the screen. Press "Enter" or click on the search icon. Select "Diner Dash" from the list of results.
Click "Buy Now." Select the purchase option. You can choose to subscribe to various levels of WildCoins membership options or you can just purchase the game.
Sign into your "HP Games by Wild Tangent" account. Or, create an account if you don't have one.
Complete the checkout procedure by typing in your name, address details, e-mail address and credit card information. Once finished, click "Place Order."
View your unlock code on the screen or check your registered e-mail address for the unlock code.
Start the "Diner Dash" game. Click on the "Unlock" button located in the screen's bottom right corner. Type in your unlock code in the text box. Press "Apply" to unlock the game and begin playing.
Tips and warnings
- If you lose your unlock code, visit the "HP Games by Wild Tangent" website and sign into your account. Click on "My Account" and select "View purchase history/licenses" to see your "Diner Dash" unlock code.
- "HP Games by Wild Tangent" allows you to use your "Diner Dash" unlock code on up to two different computers.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for