Crest White Strips Supreme whiten teeth with 14 per cent hydrogen peroxide. This strength is higher than other retail Crest whitening strips. Because the peroxide gel is pre-measured on the strips, you'll find these are less messy than if you use peroxide teeth whitening gel from a tube. In addition, there shouldn't be as much gum irritation, if you use the strips correctly.
- Skill level:
Things you need
Open the package of Crest White Strips Supreme and remove two pouches of strips, one for the upper teeth and one for the lower.
Remove one strip from the pouch. Peel away the backing on the strip. The side that you are unveiling contains the gel. It is this side you will place against your teeth.
Hold onto both sides of the strip so it doesn't fold onto itself.
Look into a mirror and open your mouth, baring your teeth. Line up the top of the strip with your gum line.
Press the strip against your teeth as evenly as you can, smoothing out any wrinkles in the strip.
Gently fold the overhanging part of the strip behind your teeth to keep it more secure in your mouth. Repeat these same steps for the bottom teeth.
Keep the whitening strips in place for at least 5 minutes and up to 30, as advised by Happy Nursery. After you remove them, rinse your mouth with cool water to remove excess gel.
Tips and warnings
- The peroxide gel on the strips will bleach other things it contacts--keep the strips from touching clothing or other items to avoid accidental bleaching.
- Whitening products containing peroxide may cause gum and tooth sensitivity. If it becomes too painful, stop using them. Happy Nursery suggests waiting three to four days before using the product again if your teeth or gums develop sensitivity to the product.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for