Founded in 1989, Skagen Denmark is a Danish company that designs and manufactures watches, jewellery, sunglasses and clocks. According to the company, every Skagen watch is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty if purchased from an authorised Skagen Denmark retailer. Skagen watches and accessories can be purchased online or in select retail stores.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Contact an authorised Skagen dealer who will advise you if the crystal is covered under the warranty.
Fill out a watch repair form, which is available online and at authorised Skagen retail stores.
Pack the watch in a padded envelope and include sales receipt, warranty card, the watch repair form and an accepted form of payment.
Mail the watch to Skagen's Designs Repair Department. This is located at 640 Maestro Drive, Suite 100, in Reno, Nevada, 89511.
Tips and warnings
- Skagen Designs recommends insuring the watch and requesting a return receipt when mailing a watch to their repair department.
- If sending more than one watch for repair, complete a watch repair form for each watch.
- If you repair the watch yourself or have an unauthorised watch repair done, this will void the warranty.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for