Around one-third of Americans are obese, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Unfortunately there can sometimes be undesirable consequences to weight loss. For example, many women find that their breasts shrink along with their waistlines. The size and fullness of breasts may be restored naturally over time without having to resort to surgery or hormone supplements. Many women say they have achieved this through use of herbal remedies, which can mimic our hormones and encourage natural responses from our bodies.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Fenugreek tablets
- Fennel tablets
- Wild yam tablets
- Pueraria mirifica tablets
- 1/2 cup saw palmetto berries
- Pestle and mortar
- 4 tbsp vitamin E oil
- Red clover teabags
Take fenugreek, fennel, pueraria mirifica and wild yam supplements each day according to package instructions. These herbs may help to increase breast size and fullness.
Crush 1/2 cup of saw palmetto berries and 3 pueraria mirifica tablets using a pestle and mortar.
Add the vitamin E oil and mix well.
Massage the mixture into your breasts in a circular motion and leave to soak in for 30 minutes.
Rinse the area thoroughly with cold water to firm the skin and close pores.
Drink a cup of red clover tea each day. The phytoestrogens may encourage breast growth and health.
Tips and warnings
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of the topical solution on the side of one breast to test for allergic reactions. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse off with cold water. If the area is red, itchy or painful discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Always consult a doctor before using herbal remedies or taking supplements..
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for