Microsoft Communicator is an instant messaging application that works with other Microsoft products such as Outlook and other Office applications. Some users may wish to have Communicator launch automatically when Windows starts. This will ensure that users do not forget to launch the application and sign in. It's simple to configure Microsoft Communicator to start automatically.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Microsoft Communicator
- A valid login to Communicator
Launch the Microsoft Office Communicator application.
Sign in to Communicator.
Click the "Menu" button in the top toolbar.
Click the "Tools" option.
Click on "Options."
Click the "Automatically start Communicator when I log on to Windows" box.
Close the dialogue box.
Tips and warnings
- You must manually log out to change which account is logged in after completing this process.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for