Some games for the Nintendo Wii are easier or more comfortable to operate with the controllers of past systems like the Nintendo 64. Getting the two systems to connect is easy with an adaptor named for yet another game system, the GameCube.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 1 N64 Controller to Wii/GameCube Adapter Cable
- 1 Nintendo 64 Controller
Plug the Nintendo 64 controller cable into the Nintendo 64 port of the adaptor (the black end).
Plug the GameCube port of the adaptor into the GameCube port of the Nintendo Wii (the GameCube ports are on top of the console underneath a white flap).
Start a Nintendo 64 game and test the controller.
Tips and warnings
- The adaptor also supports third party Nintendo 64 controllers.
- Any video game that supports the GameCube controller can be used with the adaptor. For example, it's possible to play "Super Mario Sunshine" on the GameCube or "Mario Kart Wii" on the Nintendo Wii via a Nintendo 64 controller.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for