Eboot files are used by the Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) hand-held video gaming system. Original PlayStation games may be copied to a computer as an ISO file and converted into an Eboot file to run on a PSP. Additionally, it is possible to convert an Eboot back into an ISO.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Eboot file
- IceTea 1.0 conversion utility
Download and unzip IceTea 1.0. (See Resources.)
Click "Extras" on the top of the window that opens, and pull down and select "Extract ISO from Eboot."
Click on the button "Select" and browse for the Eboot you will be converting, and then click "OK."
Next click "Extract" and the file will extract in the same folder as your PSP Eboot or your IceTea folder.
Tips and warnings
- It is illegal to make backups of any commercial or copyrighted PlayStation game disc.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for