Black seed has a history of being a beneficial herb. Many individuals use it for its healing properties, while others use it to nourish their skin. Most believe black seed originated in the Mediterranean area, migrated to East Europe, then finally landed in North America. Black seed oil, extracted from the seed, is safe and very effective. The black seed is a versatile item that can help you with many needs.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Black seed
- Black seed oil
- Ginger juice
Apply a teaspoonful of the oil your chest and back. Rub the oil into your skin; this will help you with your cough. Mix a teaspoon of black seed oil into boiling water to create a vapour. Inhale the vapour twice a day to help alleviate your cough or asthma symptoms.
Stop diarrhoea by mixing a teaspoon of black seed oil with plain or flavoured yoghurt. Drink the yoghurt mixture twice a day until the diarrhoea disappears.
Rub black seed oil onto your skin to keep it soft. Positive Action states ancient Egyptians used black seed oil to nourish their skin. Use a tablespoonful to a handful to moisturise different parts of your body.
Increase the flow of breast milk by grinding 250 grams of black seeds and mixing it with 250 grams of pure honey. Stir the mixture thoroughly. Take it twice a day with a teaspoon of black seed oil. If you are having difficulty breast-feeding, this a natural way of solving the problem.
Gently rub your forehead, the sides of your head and behind your ears with a teaspoonful of black seed oil to stop headaches.
Take a teaspoon of ginger juice with a teaspoon of black seed oil, twice a day, to help with vomiting.g.
Tips and warnings
- For the best results, take the correct dosage of black seed oil.
- You can purchase black seeds and black seed oil at a natural food store.
- Never consume black seed oil undiluted or unmixed. If you consume black seed oil by itself, it can irritate the digestive system.
- The use of black seed is not a definite cure or treatment of any disease or illness.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for