Founded in 1874, ADT is a well-known name in the home-security industry, offering both residential and commercial alarm systems. The ADT Security Manager 3000 provides both burglary and fire protection. It is a partitioned security system, meaning the protected property is divided into areas that can be armed and disarmed separately. The ADT Security Manager 3000 can support up to 45 user codes. Adding or changing user codes for the security system takes just minutes.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- ADT Security Manager 3000 Systems Master or Partition Master code
Delete unwanted user codes before adding new user codes to the system. Use the number buttons on the electronic keypad to enter your Systems Master or Partition Master code and press the "8" button. Enter the user number associated with the user code that you want to delete, followed by the "#" and "0" buttons.
Add a new user code for your ADT Security Manager 3000. Enter your Systems Master or Partition Master code and press "8." Enter a user number, followed by the new user code; the keypad will beep to confirm that the new user code was successfully added.
Assign an authority level for the newly added user code. Enter your Systems Master or Partition Master code into the electronic keypad, and press the "8" button. Input the user number associated with the new user code, followed by the "#" and "1" buttons. Enter the desired authority level for the new user code; enter "0" if the number is for a standard user, "1" to assign the user code arm-only privileges "2" to assign the user code to a guest such as a babysitter, "3" to identify the user code as a distress code or "4" to assign the new user code to a Partition Master.
Tips and warnings
- Make a note of your user numbers, user codes and assigned authority levels in the space provided on the back cover of your ADT Security Manager 3000 user manual.
- If you don't know the Systems Master or Partition Master codes you will be unable to change the user codes on your ADT Security Manager 3000. Contact ADT customer service for more information.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for