If you have a Sansung laser printer, you will notice that just like other laser printers, dirt and build up will occur on your printer. This is normal, but you will have to clean it to keep your printer in working order. You can get your laser printer clean in just a few minutes.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Laser printer cleaning cloths
Unplug your Samsung printer from the computer and from the electrical socket.
Take all of the paper out of the paper tray and wipe the tray clean of dust with a clean cloth. You can put some cold water on the cloth to help you grab the dirt.
Open the printer door and clean the inside thoroughly. Use laser printer cleaning cloths to get rid of loose toner and other dirt inside the printer.
Douse a cotton swab in acetone and rub the feed rollers until they are clean. The feed rollers are where the printed pages are fed out of the printer.
Rub the entire exterior of the printer with a damp cloth. This will remove any dust or toner that may have settled on the cover.
Tips and warnings
- Work on tiles or hardwood floors when cleaning your printer so you don’t accidently get any toner in your carpeting.
- Use as many swabs as you have to until all of the residue is removed from the feed rollers. The dirt on the swabs is toner so keep the used ones away from your clothes.
- Never use hot water to clean toner. It will dissolve and stain the surfaces it is on.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for