Most people obtain their Quill pen as a promotional gift from a corporation. The Quill pen's iconic slanted top is ideal for affixing corporate logos, and they are often sold for this purpose. These quality pens quickly become a favourite among their owners. Unfortunately, these gifted pens rarely come with refills. These must be purchased from Quill's manufacturer.
- Skill level:
Order Quill pen refills from the manufacturer. Log on to their website and search for your Quill pen's refill by its model number. If you cannot find or do not know the model number of your pen, use the pictures on the site to compare.
Click on the name of the refill you would like to purchase.
Enter the number of Quill refills you would like to buy in the "quantity" box.
Click "Add to Cart".
Review your purchase then click "Checkout".
Login to the website. You must provide an e-mail address. However, you do not have to create a new account if you do not wish to. You can simply select "No, I want to checkout without creating a password". Then select "Login and Checkout"
Enter your billing and shipping information. Then click "Continue".
Select your desired shipping method. Then click "Continue".
Confirm your order information. Then click "Continue".
Enter your credit card information. Then click "Place Order".
Tips and warnings
- Quill pen refills can also be found on third-party vendor sites like Passion4Pens.com.
- Some have had success with refilling their Quill pens with other pen refills. Take your refill to an office supply store and compare it to other available refills. Refills of similar size and shape may fit into your Quill. One Quill pen owner on the University of Illinois website successfully refilled his Quill pen with a Pilot G2 Gel Ink Refill (Pilot no. 77232).
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for