Airlines such as Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Continental and others permit passengers to print e-tickets for flights. The process is easy, but you must provide required contact and flight information to complete the process. An e-ticket functions like a standard boarding pass and is subject to restrictions regarding use and accidental loss. Print your e-ticket from your home or office computer in advance of your flight to avoid long lines at the check-in counter at the airport.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Flight reservation number
- Internet connection
Go to the airline's website. Click on the "Traveling & Check-In" tab, if printing a boarding pass for a Delta Airlines flight. American Airlines passengers must click on the "Flight Check-In" tab. For a Continental Flight, click "Print Boarding Pass," which is accessible from the home page.
Enter the first and last name of the passenger, as well as the reservation number given by the airline for the e-ticket you wish to print. Make a seat selection or change, if necessary.
Print the boarding pass. Follow the on-screen prompts provided by the airline's website. Click on the printer icon or click "File-->Print" from the Internet toolbar located at the top of your Internet page.
Take your e-ticket to the airport and go directly to your gate to check in.
Tips and warnings
- Some airlines require passengers to purchase new tickets if an e-ticket is lost, so keep your e-ticket in a safe place.
- This task requires an Internet connection.
- Altering your e-ticket in any way may cause the tickets to become null and void.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for