The Samsung CLP-315W printer provides multiple printing functions, including printing on envelopes. Printing the envelope information as opposed to writing it by hand can make it easier for the recipient and the post office to read it. It may also make your letter look more professional. Format the information for printing on with the word processing software on your computer after you set the CLP-315W to use the envelope.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Word processing software
Load your unstamped envelope into the input tray on your Samsung CLP-315W face down with the flap opening on the left side. Look to the engraved guide on the bottom of the input tray to guide you. Adjust the paper width guide to hold the envelope in place.
Open your word processing program on your computer. Go to Tools>Letters and Mailings>Envelope and Labels.
Open the Envelopes tab. Type in the sender and recipient’s information. Indicate the envelope size and the type of paper feed. Click “Print.”
Tips and warnings
- Avoid using textured envelopes or printing on both sides of the envelope with the CLP-310 because it may result in paper jams.
- Printing an envelope on a CLP-315W may vary depending which word processor program you are using. Consult your program’s user manual if you have problems setting up the program to print an envelope.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for