Certain exercise machines are being fitted for a special kind of system known as iFit. IFit is a system that lets people follow certain exercises or paths as they work out on these machines. The machines use a special SD card loaded with exercises for them to perform. While iFit sells special cards to the public for use, if you have iFit exercises on your PC, almost any SD card can be substituted in their place after it gets the proper format.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- iFit ZIP file
Insert your SD card into the card reader slot on your PC. Wait for the PC to recognise the card.
Double-click "My Computer," then double-click the icon for your SD card.
Select all of the contents of the SD drive, then right-click and select "Delete."
Double-click the ZIP file containing your iFit exercises.
Click and drag the "iFit" folder to the memory card drive.
Remove the SD card and insert it into your iFit device.
Tips and warnings
- SDHC cards are not compatible with iFit and cannot be formatted for use by them.
- Ensure that the "iFit" folder is not inside any folder on the SD card. The machine cannot read the folder if it is anywhere but on the card.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for