The HP ProLiant Network Teaming Software was created by Hewlett-Packard (HP) to be used by computer techs and system admins. HP Teaming Software allows Microsoft Server 2008 Hyper-V systems to utilise network controller teaming. The program can be uninstalled from the Control Panel of the computer on which it is installed.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Click "Start," then "Control Panel."
Double-click the "Network Connections" icon. Right-click any one of the Local Area Connection (LAN) icons in the Network Connections window.
Select "Properties" in the menu that pops up. Locate the "HP Network Configuration Utility" option in the list of services and left-click it.
Click the "Uninstall" button that pops up in the Properties window. The HP Teaming Software will begin to remove itself from your system.
Click "Yes" when prompted to restart your computer after the uninstallation has completed. The HP Teaming Software will be completely removed from your Windows 2008 Server Hyper-V system after restarting.
Tips and warnings
- The HP Teaming Software needs to be uninstalled in order to activate Hyper-V on your system.
- The HP Teaming software cannot be removed form Windows Server 2008 Server Core systems.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for