Wild Honeysuckle tea can help to cleanse the body by flushing out unwanted and harmful toxins that accumulate over time.When toxins are released from the body, the immune system is boosted and energy levels are increased.The herb wild honeysuckle has been praised throughout the centuries for it's detoxifying and medicinal properties. In addition, it has been used to treat a variety of ailments, such as ulcers, sore throats, fevers and infections. One can easily detoxify and improve overall health by sipping some tasty wild honeysuckle tea. Wild honeysuckle tea can be purchased at many vitamin and health food stores or concocted at home.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 2 Cups of Wild Honeysuckle flowers and leaves
- 1 quart of water
- Kettle teapot (1 quart or larger)
- Tea or coffee cup
Fill the tea kettle with one quart of water and bring to a steaming boil.
Pour two cups of wild honeysuckle flowers and leaves mix into the water.
Lower the heat and simmer for ten to fifteen minutes.The water will become infused with the wild honeysuckle herb and its detoxifying properties.
Hold the strainer over a tea or coffee cup. Pour the herbal tea through the strainer and into the cup.
Allow the tea to cool and drink to detox.The tea may also be adjusted to one's personal taste by adding honey and other natural sweeteners such as stevia. One cup per day added to a daily regimen will help detoxify the body.
Tips and warnings
- Drink no more that two cups of wild honeysuckle tea per day.When harvesting wild honeysuckle flowers and leaves, be sure that they have been grown responsibly and have not been sprayed with toxic pesticides.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for