MicroSD memory cards are miniaturised Secure Digital cards that are used in digital cameras and mobile phones. If you cannot save or move any files from your card, it is because it is locked. When the card is in the locked position, this protects the files from accidentally getting deleted or moved.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Pull the card out of the electronic device.
Look for a small switch on the left side of the card. This switch is the locking mechanism.
Push the button upward to unlock it. You can now access the data on the card to delete and move it.
Tips and warnings
- Store the card in an area that is dry so that the open metal connectors are kept clean.
- Keep the card away from extreme hot and cold temperatures, because they cause data corruption errors.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for