The Toshiba Satellite is an excellent tool for utilising your computer needs from anywhere you are. The computer comes in a variety of sizes but the cases can all be disassembled in the same way. If you need to open the case of your Toshiba Satellite all that is required is a 4-mm flat head screwdriver. Opening the back case of the Toshiba Satellite will require some skill.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 4-mm flat head screwdiver
Remove battery from underneath the laptop.
Remove the three screws that secure the memory module cover with a screwdriver. Remove all the covers.
Remove the screw that secures the hard drive cover. Remove the hard drive, memory modules, and DVD drive.
Loosen the four screws that secure the CPU cooling module. Disconnect the fan cable located on the system board. Remove the cooling module from the CPU.
Remove all the marked screws on the bottom of the Toshiba Satellite.
Turn the laptop right side up. Insert the screwdriver under the securing strip and carefully remove it, lifting up.
Remove the two screws that secure the keyboard.
Tips and warnings
- Because there are so many parts on the Toshiba Satellite be sure to keep them all organised as you disassemble it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for