The Nintendo Wii was one of the first consoles to ever be able to access the Internet as a regular PC would. However, typing anything was a pain due to having to use the Wii remote to click on the on-screen keyboard. Nintendo responded with a system update that allowed users to use wireless keyboards for typing. While most wireless keyboards can be used, the official Wii Logitech Cordless Keyboard is recommend. Note that mouse support is not enabled on the Wii.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Wii Logitech Cordless Keyboard
Insert the wireless USB adaptor into the back of the Wii.
Turn on the Wii and hit the red sync button located next to the SD card slot. Hit the sync button on the wireless keyboard right after.
Select a channel that requires typing, such as the Internet channel.
Click on a search bar and begin typing.
Tips and warnings
- Your Wii must be updated to at least version 3.1 for keyboard support.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for