Featuring the talents of writer Greg Pak and artists John Romita Jr. and David Finch, “World War Hulk” is a 2007 Marvel Comics event featuring various Marvel comics superheroes but centred on Marvel’s Incredible Hulk franchise. A spin-off of the “Planet Hulk” story in which Earth’s superheroes deemed Hulk too dangerous for Earth and fired him off into space, “World War Hulk” follows Hulk’s return to Earth to take revenge on the people who exiled him.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Computer with Internet access
- iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
Go to the Marvel Comics website and click on “Digital Comics.”
Log in or click “Subscribe” to buy a subscription to the service.
Click on “Browse By Series,” followed by “W” and “World War Hulk.”
Click “Open” to read your desired issue of “World War Hulk.”
Marvel Digital Comics
Access or download the Marvel Comics app for your Apple device.
Tap “Browse” and scroll down to “World War Hulk.”
Tap “World War Hulk” to see a list of available issues. Select the issues you want to download and wait for the comic to download to your device.
Select “My Comics” and choose the issue you want to read.
Tips and warnings
- If you’re unsure of buying a subscription to Digital Comics or using the Marvel Comics app, both services offer free preview issues for users to try out the service and decide which is more comfortable to use.
- Downloading Marvel Digital Comics requires buying a subscription to their Digital Comics service, which allows subscribers to read an unlimited number of comics other than World War Hulk. On the Marvel Comics app, users must purchase and download each individual issue.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for