The SWAT suit is a special outfit in "Saints Row 2" that causes the player to look like a SWAT officer. It was added to the game in the "Ultor Exposed" downloadable content (DLC) pack. You must add the DLC pack to the game in order for this outfit to be purchasable at "Let's Pretend." "Saints Row 2" players with the PC version of the game cannot get the SWAT suit because that version of the game does not have access to the DLC pack. Only PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 players can get it.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Download "Ultor Exposed" DLC for "Saints Row 2" from the PlayStation Network Store or the Xbox Live Marketplace. It will cost 800 Microsoft Points to download it for the Xbox 360 version of the game. It will cost £6.40 to download it for the PlayStation 3 version of the game.
Start "Saints Row 2." The new content from "Ultor Exposed" is automatically added when you start the game once the download is complete.
Go to the Round Square Shopping Center. This is the mall located in the northwest corner of Nob Hill.
Go to the fourth floor of the mall.
Enter "Let's Pretend," the costume store.
Talk to the shopkeeper to open the purchase window.
Select the SWAT suit from the purchase window. You will be able to buy it for £1,300.
Tips and warnings
- The stores in the Round Square Shopping Center are marked on the map. You can check it if you are having difficulty finding "Let's Pretend."
- The SWAT suit in "Saints Row 2," like the other outfits available in "Let's Pretend," is just a costume. It will not trick characters in the game into thinking you are a member of the SWAT team.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for