The home page is the page that is first loaded when Google Chrome is opened or when the "Homepage" button is pressed on the toolbar. The home page is customisable and is typically set to a page the user visits frequently so it may be accessed quickly. Google provides several options for users to change their home page, including the home page URL. These options are accessible from the toolbar in the Google Chrome browser.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Click the "Tools" menu on the Chrome browser, then click "Options."
Click the "Basics" tab on the Options window that opened.
Select "Open this page" and enter the website you want to set as your home page.
Tips and warnings
- Click "Show Home button" on the "Options" menu to add a link to the home page on the toolbar.
- Click "Open the home page" on the "Options" menu to display the home page when you open the browser.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for