Online dating has grown into a multibillion dollar, worldwide industry. You can get a share of the lucrative dating market by setting up an affiliate site through one of the large dating networks. Once you create your own special Web address and website, you can drive traffic to it. Every time someone registers and pays a membership fee through your affiliate site, you earn a commission. Several dating sites offer free professional-quality site builders that host the site and build it in just a few steps using templates. You can have your own free dating site up and running and earning commissions within minutes.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- E-mail address
Go to Diydating.com to register for a free dating site account. Choose a user name and password. Enter your contact information. Choose your payment method. State the name you wish to have your payments made to and your currency preference. Agree to the terms and conditions of the site.
Look in your e-mail to find your registration validation code. Click on the validation link in the email. Log in to the site, and click on "Create a New Website."
Select your site type, General, Adult, Gay or Niche site. Niche site topics include Asian and African-American, Christian and Muslim. You can also create a local area dating site or an age-specific site.
Choose a pricing plan for your site visitors from the options listed. Click on each link to view, and click "Use this Price Plan" for your selection.
Choose your website template based on theme and colour scheme.
Choose a members profile template for the site based on colour scheme and photo use.
Start driving traffic to your new dating site to earn commissions.
Tips and warnings
- Use the handy marketing guides at the site to help drive traffic and earn commissions from your free dating site.
- Create banners at the "Joining Banner Exchanges" tab to help publicise your site.
- You can create more than one site, and you can manage and track traffic statistics under the "View All Sites in Account" link.
- Adult sites may have explicit photos.
- Adult sites have restrictions in terms of where the sites an be promoted.
- The gay site option is for both men and women. Choose the niche topics tab and your gender of choice if you want to create a single-sex gay site.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for