The HP Compaq TC1100 is a model of tablet PC produced by the Hewlett Packard information technology company. The computer is operated by touching the screen with a special pen and the case can be flipped open to reveal a keyboard. The computer comes equipped with Windows XP Tablet Edition operating system as standard. If for any reason you need to restart your HP Compaq TC1100, you can do so in one of the following ways. Resetting the computer should only take a few seconds.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- HP Compaq TC1100 computer
- Pencil (optional)
Click the "Start" button in the bottom left of the screen.
Select "Turn Off Computer" from the bottom right of the menu.
Click the green "Restart" button. Windows XP will restart the computer.
Look on the right side of the computer for the "Esc" and "Tab" buttons.
Using a pencil, press the small circular button hidden between the "Esc" and "Tab" buttons.
Select "Shut Down" then "Turn Off" from the menu.
Wait for around 1 minute before turning the computer back on in the normal manner.
Find the power switch on the right of the computer.
Use your finger to slide the power button upward and hold it in position for 4 seconds.
Wait as the computer powers down. Allow a minute to pass before starting the computer up again.
Tips and warnings
- If all other steps fail to restart the computer, remove it from its power source and remove the battery. This will force the computer to power down. Reinsert the battery and power source and restart the computer as normal.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for