Frontline is one of the most popular topical flea medications for dogs. There are four Frontline flea products sold based on the weight of your dog: up to 9.98 Kilogram, 10.4 to 20 Kilogram, 20.4 to 39.9 Kilogram and 40.4 to 59.9 Kilogram. Frontline is easy to use and apply to help prevent and get rid of fleas on your pet.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Select the appropriate Frontline flea medication for your dog according to your dogs' weight. Before applying the treatment, make sure your dog is clean and completely dry.
Tear open one of the Frontline foil packages containing an applicator. You can pull the top tab to rip the package or use scissors to cut it open. Throw the package in the garbage.
Take the applicator and bend the top at the perforated line to snap off the tip. Fold the tip away from your face to avoid getting any of the medication on you if it should splash or spill.
Part your dog's fur in the area between its shoulder blades. Make sure the skin is fully visible.
Put the tip of the Frontline applicator on your pet's skin. Gently squeeze the applicator and completely empty the contents. Throw the applicator in the trash.
Tips and warnings
- Frontline should be applied to your dog once every month.
- Wait a full 24 hours after applying Frontline before giving your dog a bath or allowing your dog to get wet.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for