The Xbox 360 has three USB ports you can connect accessories to, including a Logitech microphone. With a mic hooked up, you can talk with your friends over voice chat or sing along with songs in your band game of choice. Setting up your Logitech mic with your Xbox takes only seconds.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Xbox 360
- Logitech Vantage microphone for Xbox 360
Turn off your Xbox 360. The power button is a large, circular button on the front of the console with a ring of green lights on it.
Insert the USB connector into a USB port on your Xbox. There are two USB ports to the right of the power button and one more on the back of the console, underneath the Ethernet port.
Turn the Xbox back on.
Tips and warnings
- The Vantage microphone sets itself up automatically when plugged in properly. If your mic doesn't work properly after following this process, it may be damaged.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for