Swiffer offers a line of cleaning products for dusting and floor cleaning. The Swiffer Sweeper replaces the standard broom and uses specialised cloths to trap and lock dirt and dust from your floors or other surface. Swiffer Sweepers are a good alternative to a traditional broom. Assembly of the Swiffer Sweeper takes a few minutes and requires no tools.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Swiffer Sweeper
- Swiffer Dry Cloth
Remove all items from the Swiffer Sweeper packaging.
Insert the top of the sweeper, which has the handle attached to it, into the bottom of the sweeper, which has the head attached to it.
Continue to slide the top part of the sweeper into the bottom part until you hear a click. The click tells you that the parts are connected and secured.
Place a Swiffer Dry Cloth on the bottom of the head. Pull the edges of the cloth up and push down each side into the top of the sweeper head grooves. The Swiffer Sweeper is now ready for use.
Tips and warnings
- For best results, always use Swiffer dry cloths with your Swiffer Sweeper.
- To use your Swiffer as a mop, use a Swiffer Wet Cloth instead of Swiffer Dry Cloth.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for