Printing your own clear self-adhesive stickers has never been easier. There are many brands of self-adhesive sticker sheets available for purchase that you can use with your computer printer. Self-adhesive clear stickers come in many shapes and sizes. Clear stickers can be printed with colour or black ink. Use photographs, clip art, or other downloaded and saved images to create and print clear stickers.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Self-adhesive clear sticker sheet
- Computer printer
Load the self-adhesive clear sticker sheets into your computer printer paper tray according to your printer manufacturer’s instructions and according to the directions provided on the packaging of the brand of clear sticker sheets purchased. According to MCG Paper, “Clear transparent stickers are a special coated film with a permanent adhesive backing that adheres to clean surfaces.”
Select the image or images that you wish to make into stickers. Many online websites provide sticker templates for your convenience. Use your own saved photographs to create stickers for stationery or scrapbooking. Or, use downloaded clip art or line drawings for crisp, clear stickers.
Print the image onto the self-adhesive clear sticker sheet. Refer to the packaging of the clear sticker sheet for instructions on printing multiple stickers of the same image simultaneously. Most printing software allows you to choose between printing a single sticker or a full page of the same image.
Allow the self-adhesive, transparent sticker sheet to remain in the paper tray to thoroughly dry. MCG Paper recommends allowing the ink to dry on the clear sticker sheet for at least ten minutes before handling.
Tips and warnings
- Self-adhesive ticker sheets are also available in colours and make great seasonal stickers for holiday cards and projects. Self-adhesive clear mailing and shipping labels are also available for purchase. Self-adhesive clear sticker sheets are available for purchase at office supply, stationery and many discount stores.
- Always allow the clear sticker sheets to remain untouched and unstacked for at least ten minutes to ensure that the ink doesn’t smear when the sticker sheet is handled. Wet ink will smear from the self-adhesive stickers.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for