Create a cool Xbox 360 avatar to represent your individual Xbox 360 gamertag. You can design this avatar, purchase customisations for it and even use it in certain Xbox 360 games such as “Guitar Hero 5” or “Band Hero.” New customisations for your avatar appear over time in the avatar editor. Save your favourite outfits for later if you want to experiment with a new look.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Xbox Live account
Navigate to your Xbox Dashboard and choose “My Xbox.”
Select your profile and choose “Customize My Avatar” to access the avatar editor.
Choose a feature or accessory you would like to change on your avatar from the menu. You will see pictures of several different options that you can choose from. For example, you can choose “Change My Clothing” and browse clothing by type such as trousers, tops or shoes.
Click on the image of the feature or accessory you would like to use to see it applied to your avatar. If you decide you don’t like the change, you can choose something different.
Experiment with combinations of clothing, features and accessories until you create a cool Xbox avatar that you like.
Tips and warnings
- If new items and customisations are available, you will see a star next to the customisation option in the menu.
- You can purchase brand-name clothes and premium features from the marketplace in the avatar editor.
- Use the “My Outfits” option under the avatar editor to save your favourite outfits and use them again later.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for