Big Fish Games is an online gaming site that gives you access to all sorts of games you can download on a PC or Mac. You can either download a free 60-minute trial if you want to just try out a game or you can purchase the game for a fee directly from the site. Although some sites only work properly using Internet Explorer, you can install games from Big Fish Games using any browser on both PCs and Macs.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Open your web browser of your choice, such as Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome.
Log on to the Big Fish Games website.
Click either “PC Game Downloads” or “Mac Game Downloads” from the tabs at the top of the screen, depending on the computer you are using.
Browse through the site to select a game you want to download.
Click “Try It” to download a free trial of the game.
Click “Run” or “Save File” to install the game onto your computer.
Tips and warnings
- To purchase the full-version game, click “Buy It.” Review your shopping trolley, then click “Continue.” You’ll be prompted to create an account before completing the purchase. Click “Install Game Now” on the receipt page to install the game.
- If Big Fish Games is not letting you download a game or you see the “Unable to Connect” message, the Game Manager probably did not install properly. Reinstalling the Game Manager (link at the bottom of the page) will resolve the problem.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for