The Sentinel Advanced Safe by Elsafe is a hook-latch locking mechanism safe that features break-in-proof recessed hinges, anti-tamper slots and an impact-resistant frame to protect valuables within it such as jewellery, money or important documents. The safe utilises a simple push-key, code-entry keypad and digital display for unlocking and locking the door. As a result, opening your safe doesn’t require much effort beyond entering the unlocking code provided to you by the Elsafe distributor that sold you your Sentinel Advanced Safe.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Unlocking code
Enter your four-digit unlocking code on the keypad.
Grasp one of the grey, ergonomic grip-style handles to the left or right of the keypad and display.
Pull the handle and door outward to open your Sentinel Advanced Safe.
Tips and warnings
- To relock your safe after you've opened it, close the door and press the "Lock" button.
- If you've lost your unlocking code, contact your Elsafe product distributor with your account number and serial number for assistance. Note: Elsafe's technical support can provide an override code if it's an emergency.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for