The Intec Pro-Mini 2 controller provides players with a wireless option for the original Xbox console. It features a more compact design than Microsoft’s official controllers, as well as a couple of extra “program” buttons that can be set up to perform certain common tasks. Setting up the controller takes just a few minutes and doesn’t require any advanced technological knowledge.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Intec Pro-Mini 2 controller
- 2 AA batteries
Plug the Pro-Mini receiver into slot 1 of your Xbox. Once the receiver has been placed firmly in the slot, turn on the Xbox.
Insert two AA batteries into the Pro-Mini 2. The battery panel can be found on the bottom of the controller.
Press the “Connect” button on the controller to sync the Pro-Mini 2 to the receiver. The controller should sync automatically, but if you have issues you can reset the connection using the "Reset" button on the receiver.
Turn the power switch on the controller to “On.” You should now be able to play games with your Pro-Mini 2 controller.
Tips and warnings
- Always test used game accessories in the store before purchase to ensure they work correctly.
- The Intec Pro-Mini 2 has a turbo-assist button. Just press and hold the button you wish to fire and the turbo button simultaneously to activate turbo mode.
- While third-party controllers are not inherently a threat to your Xbox console, it is important to note that Microsoft does not support them and will not provide you with assistance should something go wrong.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for