Physical attraction in a relationship is important to keep the chemistry alive. Often couples become comfortable with each other after being married for many years and do not worry about their physical appearance. Each man has his own personal preference for favourite outfits that his wife wears, but there are steps every woman can take to dress well and make her husband feel good. Taking a little time to dress nicely for a date or as a surprise for your husband can add spice and romance to your relationship.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
Pay attention to the types of clothing your husband likes the most. If he is attracted to you in a certain outfit, consider the best features of that outfit. He may also mention when another woman looks nice in an outfit. Take note what he likes about the outfit.
Consider the occasion for which you are dressing. A dinner at a local restaurant would require a more casual outfit than a night at the ballet.
Select an outfit that enhances your best physical asset or your husband’s favourite physical asset. If your husband loves your legs, wear a skirt that shows off your legs.
Choose a colour that looks good on you and that your husband likes. If his favourite colour is one that does not look good on you or that you do not like, find a small accessory in that colour to add to the outfit. A pin or scarf would be perfect.
Buy a new sexy bra and underwear. Seeing your new lingerie after the date will definitely make your husband feel good. Make sure to get a size that fits you correctly. The colour and fit should work with your outfit. A black bra would not look good with a white dress. A strapless dress will need a strapless bra.
Make sure your outfit is the correct size. An outfit that is too tight may seem sexy but can be unflattering. If your outfit is too loose, you will look heavier than normal. Fit is very important when dressing to make your husband feel good.
Go to the salon to have your hair and make-up done. Use a stylist who is familiar with you. You don’t want to look like someone else, just a freshened-up you.
Ask a friend for her opinion on your outfit. Make sure you choose a friend who will give you an honest opinion.
Walk with confidence and a smile when you meet your husband. Your attitude will make a difference in how your husband feels.
Tips and warnings
- Make sure your clothes are freshly washed and smell good. Spray on your husband's favourite perfume.
- Don’t wear old clothes that have holes or are faded.
- Add jewellery or other accessories that were given to you by your husband. This adds sentimental appreciation for your husband.
- If you are using bodyshapers in place of a bra and underwear, get a new silk nightgown or other lingerie to wear after going out with your husband. Make sure the night attire fits well and accentuates all your best features.
- Don't wear something that will make your husband uncomfortable to go out with you, such as a skirt that is too short or a shirt that shows too much cleavage. Some husbands prefer to keep that for themselves.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for