Bullet lube is fairly self-explanatory. It helps ease the bullet as it travels through the barrel of the gun. If you use your gun often and make use of bullet lube, you can save yourself a lot of money by making your own. You only need two ingredients to make this simple lube. You can made a large batch and keep it in a container so you don’t have to make a new batch every time you go shooting.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Castor oil
- Microwave safe bowl
- Plastic container
Pour ¼ cup of castor oil into a microwave safe bowl.
Add 1 cup of lanolin to the castor oil in the bowl, stirring it a bit. The mixture will not come together yet.
Put the bowl into a microwave for 15 seconds at a time. Take the bowl out and stir after each 15 seconds until the lanolin and oil are easy to mix together completely.
Put the combined mixture into a plastic container with a tight-sealing lid to keep the lube from separating.
Tips and warnings
- Fill a syringe with the lube to make application easy.
- Do not leave the lube in the microwave without watching it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for