Candy boxes are a fun way to present a sweet surprise to a special friend. They can be used for different occasions and designed according to holiday themes. All you need to create small candy boxes at home is some card stock, candy and your imagination. Thanks to the Internet, downloadable candy box templates take the guesswork out of creating the perfect candy box.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Card stock in variety of colours.
- Templates from Internet
Log onto the Internet and go to: http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/candybox.htm>
Open the website links for both the candy box base and lid. Print both out onto plain white paper using your home printer.
Cut out both templates and trace onto card stock. Cut out the shapes from the card stock
Score the perforated lines for both shapes using a box cutter. Fold along the lines.
Fold the tabs for the box base and the lid and apply glue to each one. Glue tabs to the inside of end flaps.
Decorate the top of lid with small stickers or bows.
Tips and warnings
- The boxes can be used for other items besides candy. Fill them with small nuts or seeds for a healthful snack.
- Adult supervision is necessary for children making this craft because the scissors and the box cutter can be very sharp.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for