Sachets have been around for hundreds of years. They have been used to keep clothes, linen closets and much more smelling fresh and clean. These autumn sachets with a unique blend of herbs and oils will have anything you put them in smelling great!
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Wooden spoon
- Small cotton drawstring bags
- 230 grams (1 cup) nutmeg
- 230 grams (1 cup) oak moss
- 260 grams (2 cups) dried lemon peel
- 260 grams (2 cups) dried orange peel
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) broken cinnamon sticks
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) whole cloves
- 28 grams (1/8 cup) bay leaves
- 5 drops musk oil
- 2 drops cinnamon oil
- 2 drops clove oil
Mix your nutmeg, lemon and orange peels, cinnamon sticks, cloves, bay leaves and oak moss together in a large bowl using the wooden spoon.
Once all the ingredients are mixed well, add the scented oils to the mix and stir it well.
Take your drawstring bags and take a handful of the mix and start filling your bags with them. Make sure once you have filled your bag that you tightly secure the string so none of the mix can fall out.
Take each of your bags and place them in different areas of your home like in your clothes drawer or hanging in your closet.