Homemade glue spray made from ordinary school glue such as Elmer's Glue-All has a variety of uses including craft and building projects. It is also useful in building model cars and planes. Elmer's glue spray is extremely easy and inexpensive to make. Anywhere where a mild adhesive is needed, this glue spray glue will do the trick. Because Elmer's is water-soluble, cleanup is also quick and easy.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Spray bottle
- Elmer's Glue-All
- Dish soap
Combine equal parts glue and water in the spray bottle. Shake until they are completely combined.
Add 2 to 5 drops of dish soap to the glue mixture.
Swirl the mixture gently with the tube from the head of the bottle until the dish soap has been thoroughly mixed in.
Tips and warnings
- Remove the sprayer from the spray bottle after each use and flush it out with warm water. Cover the bottle with cling film and a rubber band to keep the glue from drying out. This will ensure that the nozzle does not get clogged.
- If you find that the nozzle gets clogged while you are using the glue spray, add a few more drops of dish soap.
- When in a pinch, you can use this spray as hair glue.
- Do not point spray bottle towards face.
- Supervise small children.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for