Goldwell is an international company that designs hair products for salon professionals. Goldwell was founded in 1948 with an innovative styling product called Goldwell Ideal. Goldwell products are available for sale through salons only, and are used by salon professionals in more than 30 countries. Goldwell operates training centres in Europe to educate hairdressers about their products so that their clients receive great service as well as great hair care.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Plastic gloves
- Applicator bottle
- 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) Goldwell volume lotion
- 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) Goldwell hair colour shade
Choose a Goldwell hair colour shade.
Determine which Goldwell volume lotion you will need to mix your Goldwell hair colour shade with. Use 10 volume lotion if your goal is a darker hair colour than what you are starting with, or one shade lighter. If you want to lighten your existing colour by two to three shades, mix your Goldwell hair colour shade with 30 volume lotion. If you want to lighten your existing colour three to four shades, mix your Goldwell hair colour shade with 40 volume lotion.
Put on plastic gloves, and open your hair colour applicator bottle.
Combine 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) Topchic volume lotion with 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) Goldwell hair colour in the shade of your choice in the applicator bottle.
Screw the top on your applicator bottle, place your index finger over the top of the bottle and shake well until the hair colour is thoroughly mixed.
Tips and warnings
- If you are using Highlift II Series Goldwell colour, mix 50 ml (1.76 fl oz) Topchic volume lotion with 25 ml (0.88 fl oz) of the Goldwell hair colour in the shade of your choice.
- Make sure that the hair colour applicator that you are using is open at the tip. The hair colour will expand when mixed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for